Judge, U. S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Nominated by Franklin D. Roosevelt on July 14, 1941; Confirmed by the Senate on July 29, 1941, and received commission on August 1, 1941. Served as chief judge, 1961 – 1966. Assumed senior status on 10/7/1966. Service terminated on 1/24/1986, due to death.
Education: Holy Cross College, A.B., 1921
Boston University School of Law, LL.B., 1926