St. John’s University New York, N.Y.
- James Lane Buckley legislative and senatorial papers, 1970-1976. 49 cubic ft.; collection includes general correspondence, attendance and voting records (1971-1975), newsletters of various organizations enumerating their congressional ratings, index of legislation sponsored or cosponsored by Buckley, campaign material, news releases, speeches, and correspondence and statements concerning Buckley’s trip to the Soviet Union.
Arizona State University Hayden Library Tempe, Ariz.
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater personal and political papers, 1880s-2008; 1,180 linear ft.; finding aid; correspondence.
Cornell University Ithaca, N.Y.
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees, executive officers’ records, 1943-1974; 6 linear ft.; correspondence.
Library of Congress Washington, D.C.
- William A. Rusher papers, 1940-1989; 89.6 linear ft.; finding aid; restricted; correspondence.
New York Public Library New York, N.Y.
- Breathe Again records, 1971-1974; .2 linear ft.; correspondence.
- Charles E. Goodell papers, 1950-1979; 303.5 linear ft.; finding aid; represented.
State University of New York Albany, N.Y.
- Conservative Party of New York State records, 1962-2004; 40.5 cubic ft.; finding aid; contains material regarding Buckley’s 1970 campaign for U.S. Senate.
State University of New York Oswego, N.Y.
- Edward F. Crawford papers, 1941-1975; 25 boxes; inventory; correspondence.
Ohio Historical Society Columbus, Ohio
- Howard Nelson Lindower papers, 1968-1983; .25 cubic ft.; correspondence.
Radcliffe College Schlesinger Library on the History of Women Cambridge, Mass.
- National Organization for Women records, 1959-2002; 207 linear ft.; finding aid; correspondence.
- Dorothy F. Rodgers papers, 1922-1987; 4.54 linear ft.; finding aid; correspondence.
Rutgers University New Brunswick, N.J.
- New Democratic Coalition of New York records, 1960-1978; 49 cubic ft.; finding aid; represented.
University of Virginia Charlottesville, Va.
- Harry Flood Byrd, Jr. papers, ca. 1920-2005; ca. 370 items; finding aid; restricted; correspondence.
- John Erb papers, 1962-1976; 1,800 items; finding aid; correspondence.
- Hugh Scott papers, 1941-1985; ca. 260 items; finding aid; correspondence.